Saturday, February 5, 2011

My First Chinese New Year - Day #2

I enjoyed my second day of visiting though it was a tiring day! Daddy tried various ways to keep me entertained during the journey so I won't cry. For some reason I could sleep! =D


First stop: Great-Grand Aunty Daisy's place where she showed us pictures of daddy and uncle kenneth when they were much younger. I look like them when they were around my age!
Great-Grand Aunty Daisy


Daddy at 3yrs old

Uncle Kenneth at 3 months old











Next stop was uncle Daryl's parent's place. We didn't get to take a picture with them but at least we took a family picture! :)

Daddy, Mummy and Me (KFC!)
Third stop was to Aunty Sandy's place.


 


Uncle Daryl, Aunty Sandy, Mummy, Aunty Lena and Baby Adele



Last stop was Uncle Chooe's place where we had dinner with his parents and Gor Gor Kai Jin and Jie Jie Kai Ann. We didn't take any pictures there cos daddy's camera battery went flat! :( But we did take a video on the fire crackers the uncles were playing. :) I was a brave boy and was not afriad of the sounds they made.




Oh what a long day! Till tomorrow where the adventure continues! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment