Thursday, February 3, 2011

My First Chinese New Year - Day #1

It was a busy first Chinese New Year for me!

Morning went around with Daddy and Mummy for visiting. I fell asleep or was feeding at most of the stops so didn't take many pictures. When I woke up I was in the car on the way to KL to see Popo and my Ayees. The journey was long and Daddy tried to keep me distracted but I did not like sitting in the carseat at all! I protested and cried for a long long time; all the way till we arrived at Popo's place. Hmph! >:(

Better not put me through that torture again or suffer the wrath of me!

Here are some of the pictures from the first day:

 
My Daddy, Uncles and Mah mah
 



Me practising my Gong Xi Gong Xi!


Are we there yet?

Chillax!

All snuggled up in my carseat reading my book


Get me out of here!



No comments:

Post a Comment