Saturday, October 4, 2014

1 more day and we turn 4 years..

.. For Caleb, it's 4 years old. For us, 4 years old as parents. What a journey.. What an adventure! I've never been in a job that has drawn out so much emotions from within! Never realize I had this much in the first place. Heh.

Often people would ask "how are things?" I used to say "it's same same but different everyday" (still holds true till now) but more recently, since Timothy came along (oh.. Did we mention we just had our latest addition? He's beautiful!! But will leave that for another blog post) my answer has been "sometimes crazy, most times busy, but I am happy".

Feels quite surreal to have a son turning 4 years old tomorrow.. Thankful for this learning experience - which is still on-going and probably is a life-long thing. And even though I don't really have skill sets that compliments my "job" as a stay home mom e.g. Baking, crafts, gardening, etc, I'm grateful to have this "job". Because my love language is time I.e. Loving someone by spending quality time together. So I'm giving the best years of my life to the best "things" in life. :)

Blessed birthday Jia Le.. Remember that papa and mama love you and are always proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment