Thursday, August 11, 2011

Balik Kampung, OoooOooo, Balik Kampung... (7-10 August 2011)

Balik Kampung! That was where Papa and Mummy brought me over the National Day Weekend; back to Mummy's Kampung.

Papa put me in the car and we zoomed up to KL to meet some of Mummy's friends for dinner. Thankfully I could sleep in the car now so the journey wasn't that miserable. Was just glad to be picked up from the car seat when we got there.

At dinner, I saw Jonah (Uncle Jon and Aunty Lemon's baby) who would be my playmate when I come up to KL. Don't have to be entertained by the adults all the time. Jonah quickly come play with me when you can ok? I also saw Uncle Kelvin and Aunty San. She's carrying a baby friend for me and he'll come out to play with me in December. Yay! Another friend to play with. Thank you Jesus for giving me so many friends! =)

We went to Uncle Daryl and Aunty Hui Yin's place to stay for the first night. They live in a very big house in Klang with rivers and bridges and playgrounds too. When I can walk/run I'll want to climb onto those things. See if my parents can catch me then! Hah! :) I wasn't used to this new hoe so had to stay near Papa/Mummy before falling asleep. At least those were safe arms I trust. =P

Went back to PorPor's house the next day where I was welcomed by my Momo; my eager beaver ayee. Actually I can't determine who is the biggest fan among my ayees cos they love me a lot. No need to compare I guess. Thank you Jesus for my Ayees who shower me with so much love. =)

Here are some of the things I did when I was there:
 

 




 
 

2 comments: