Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Swimming Adventures (and discovering Caleb's love for dogs..?)

We've brought Caleb to swim before when the Yoons were in town a month ago but that attempt was shortlived as it started to rain soon after we dipped him. :( 

Today was our 2nd attempt! *Jeng jeng jeng jeng* It was staff cohesion day a.k.a. recreation time so Fannie and Caleb came along to join in the fun!


Thankfully it was cloudy so not too hot for the little fella but water still a bit too cold for him. Had to go in twice and only at the second time was he able to settle down. Maybe when he's a little older he would be able to enjoy it more. :)



Caleb's entry:
I was moody after the swim. But things took for a turn when "Picollo" appeared! He was Uncle William & Aunty Iris' doggy "Picollo". He makes me laugh and I'm not afraid of him coming close to me. I want to see him again. Mama was thinking of doggy-sitting him while Uncle William and Aunty Iris were away but Papa was against the idea.



Dear Picollo, when will I see you again? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment